Whitsunday Law offers advice to both Lessors and Lessees with leases and sub-leases, concentrating on achieving the most favourable outcome for our clients.
Our dealings have provided us with expertise in:
- Preparation of lease, sub-leases and agreements for leases
- Preparation of amendments to leases including formally exercising options
- Ensuring that the lease process is completed by supervising the executions, stamping (if required) and registration of those documents including obtaining mortgages consent if it is required and certifying that bank guarantees are sufficient
- Ensuring compliance with legislative requirements including Retail Shop Leases Act 1994
- Providing advice on rent reviews, liquor licences, options and all general lease terms
- Providing advice on default provisions of leases and preparation of remedy notices, notices to vacate and deeds of surrender.
We have represented a wide range of clients from individuals in small business to large corporations. For advice on your lease, please feel free to contact Kellee Fogg or Eilidh McCallum to arrange a consultation.