At Whitsunday Law, we offer a professional service which tries to minimise the stress whilst maximising efficiency in purchasing or selling a property.
We have acted for clients purchasing or selling land, houses, units, development sites, marina berths and islands.
Our dealings have provided us with expertise in:
- Preparation of contracts and negotiation of terms
- Perusing and providing advice on contract terms and conditions prior to signing
- Providing advice on stamp duty implications, tenancy issues, bodies corporate & limited advice on GST
- Liaising with financiers and mortgage brokers
- Preparation of all necessary Titles Office documents required to effect registration of the property efficiently
- Providing advice on the terms of your mortgage
As buying or selling your property can be one of the largest financial transactions or investments you will make, Whitsunday Law will strive to ensure that your rights are protected and to safeguard your interests whilst explaining the terms in everyday language so that you understand the process.
Please contact our office for a consultation with one of our knowledgeable solicitors or conveyancers for advice on your contract.
Please accept our sincere thanks for the excellent manner in which you handled the recent purchase of our new home.
We won’t hesitate to recommend Whitsunday Law to others seeking assistance with matters such as ours.
Wendy & Lindsay McIntosh