The Whitsundays is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Marine Law environments in Australia.
On a daily basis we work and interact in all areas of the marine industry. Our track record in Marine Law is due to our experience and hands-on approach to an exciting area of the law. Our experience includes:
- Acting as Solicitor for the Whitsunday Bareboat Charter Operators Association
- Representing many of the bareboat charter companies in the Whitsundays
- Representing many of the leading crewed charter companies in the Whitsundays
- Marine Insurance including acting for and against marine insurers
- Ship building and construction
- Great Barrier Reef marine Park Authority (GBRMPA) permits, prosecutions and transfers
- Queensland Parks and Wildlife Services issues
- Pollution and environmental matters
- Arrest of ships
- Ships’ mortgages and maritime liens
- International and Australian vessel registration
When it comes to marine, Whitsunday Law can offer you a comprehensive service backed by over 40 years in the local industry.